| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Seymour, In in February is slightly cold at -0.7 °C (30.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.7 °C (19.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 67.3mm (2.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Seymour, In February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Seymour, In, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Seymour, In:
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Anderson, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 30.2 kms (18.7 miles) NNE
- Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) E
- Cincinnati, Ky, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) E
- Madison, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Vevay, In, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) ESE
- Louisville, Kentucky, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) SSE